EtherLite is a pure POS-based blockchain network, surfacing to create a space where all the major DApps can be bought over under one roof and dealt with in a cost-effective manner, expanding the base of blockchain development and usage in the community.
Etherlite will be airdropping a total of 2.1 Billion ETL coins to ETH holders. Hold your ETH in a private wallet at the time of snapshot to be eligible to claim the airdrop. The snapshot will be taken on May 1st, 2021 at Ethereum block no 12345678. Eligible holders will be able to claim ETL starting from July 1st, 2021.
- Hold your ETH in a private wallet during the snapshot.
- A snapshot will be taken on May 1st, 2021, at Ethereum block no 12345678.
- Eligible holders will be able to check their balance on the Etherlite website starting from June 15th, 2021 and can be claimed from July 1st, 2021.
- A total of 2.1 Billion ETL coins will be airdropped in which all eligible holders will be able to claim between 10 – 15 ETL per 1 ETH.
- For more information regarding the airdrop, see this Medium article.
- ICO date: 2021-05-15
- Website: https://etherlite.org/
- Ticker: ETL
- Total Supply: 21,000,000,000 ETL